Bubba’s Equity Portfolio Management
Learn how to use leverage properly ~ Trade mechanically and emotion free.
Check out Bubba Trading’s Newest Product: Bubba’s Equity Portfolio Management
Bubba’s Equity Portfolio Management is designed to hit home runs with mathematical precision. Unlike like some of the grinding models you might have used in the past, these portfolios are designed to stay in for extended periods and the longer you’re in the trade the more profit you’ll be racking up.
- Minimize risk while maximizing profits
- Use mathematical precision in your trades
- Choose from 3 model portfolios depending on account size
Bubba’s Futures Portfolio Management
Not enough rain in Nebraska, spring freeze in Florida, or a mild winter in Minnesota.
Often it is headlines like these that will make a savvy equities investor tremble at the thought of investing in wheat, orange juice or heating oil. Today to truly diversify your investments you need a position in the futures markets.
It can be intimidating to buy corn, cocoa or cotton, but with my algorithmic futures program trading copper is as simple as reading a text message and making the trade with your broker.
Algorithmic trading allows your portfolio to grow while you are 100% invested at all times, in all market conditions. Do you want daily speculative trades? Algorithmic trading will give you those also.
Subscribe today to Bubba’s newest set of investment tools and receive new futures trade alerts, updates, and portfolio management.
TechnoMental Commodity Report: Weekly commodities commentary and calls, from a Wall Street veteran
Get Smarter About The Entire Commodity Complex
The TechnoMental Commodity Report is one of the most comprehensive, deep-dive research reports available on commodities markets today. The analysis is founded on decades of experience in the sector. The report is designed to give you everything you need to know about commodities while also providing actionable buy and sell recommendations. Over 100 members are taking advantage of the TechnoMental Commodity Report’s insights.
- A robust weekly report on most Wednesday’s covering stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, energy, base metals, grains, animal proteins, and soft commodities.
- A trading algorithm that follows a technomental approach to markets, following trends, with the option for automatic execution of futures and ETF/ETN positions.
- A weekly summary report covering the commodities sector
- Comprehensive quarterly reports on each of the six commodity sectors and a general report that offers longer-term best bets for the coming quarter.